Making Technology Work Together
The UK KNX Association has been formed by a partnership of UK KNX manufacturers, integrators, wholesalers and training establishments along with other interested parties to promote the KNX standard within the UK.
KNX UK is governed by an elected board whose experience reflects KNX activities in the UK. This web-site is a key focus of the organisation’s activities, describing the basics of the KNX standard and providing visibility to its members via the Members’ Directory.
There are six membership categories
- manufacturer - certified KNX product manufacturers with an office in the UK
- integrator - certified KNX Partners or companies employing KNX certified partners
- wholesaler - supplying KNX certified products
- training - certified KNX training providers
- professionals - KNX partners or interested individuals who wish to be part of the KNX UK Association
- associated - companies/indviduals who supply complimentary products or services to those provided by KNX UK members in other categories
KNX UK is part of a network of national associations who are all members of the international KNX Association, which is based in Brussels. Currently this Association has vast worldwide membership from major manufacturers, integrators, training schools, academic institutions and other interested parties.